FESPA Digital 2014, the largest FESPA Digital event to date, has opened its doors to the global print community. With over 500 exhibitors covering three and a half halls, and well over 50 product launches, visitors are sure to find everything they’re looking for in wide format digital print.
FESPA CEO Neil Felton comments: “Exhibitors have been hinting at exciting product launches for many months and, in the last couple of weeks, many leading vendors have revealed more about the innovations they’re bringing to Munich.”
Exhibitor launch highlights at FESPA Digital 2014 include*:
- FESPA Corporate Partner, HP (B2‐210) will demonstrate its expanded printer range including the HP Latex 300 Printer series low‐volume printers and two new 60” aqueous ink printers – the HP Designjet Z6600 Production Printer and HP Designjet Z6800 Photo Production Printer. These new printers will be exhibited alongside HP’s existing portfolio of wide format solutions, including the HP Scitex FB10000 Industrial Press.
- Agfa Graphics (B1, 380‐390) will present the new Anapurna i‐series UV‐curable inket printers as well as its new high‐end Jeti Titan S/HS flatbed printers.
- FESPA Digital Platinum Partner, Durst (B2, 110), will launch four new printers at the show, all will be the most productive in their class. They include the Rho P10 HS Series, the Rho 312R roll to roll printer and the latest additions to the Rho 1000 Series and the Rhotex soft signage printer.
- EFI (B1, 110) will make important announcements relating to its LED technologies. The EFI VUTEk HS100 Pro is a high speed wide‐format, LED production printer which incorporates the company’s Pin & Cure technology for highly accurate droplet placement.
- Esko (B2, 238) will demonstrate its Kongsberg C64 cutting table for the first time in Europe. This first‐of‐a‐kind super‐wide digital finishing system is a brand‐new platform designed for 24/7 production and semi‐industrial environments.
- Kornit Digital (A1, 119), Corporate Partner for FESPA Fabric 2014 and sponsor of the Fabric Hub will emphasise high‐quality, industrial‐level direct‐to‐garment printing, led by the freshly launched six‐colour Avalanche Hexa. The FESPA Fabric Hub will be equipped with furniture and decoration samples produced on the Kornit Allegro, the company’s roll‐to‐roll printing system.
- FESPA Digital Platinum Partner and sponsor of the Digital Hub, Mimaki (A1, 110), will feature the JFX200‐2513, a compact UV printer with variable dot function, including two different ink types that support a wide range of materials and applications.
- Mutoh (B1, 550) will unveil three new printers: the ValueJet 628 24” roll‐to‐roll printer for commercial print, signage and print‐to‐cut applications; the ValueJet VJ‐426UF desktop A3+ flatbed LED UV printer; and the ValueJet 1626UH, a 64” wide hybrid LED UV printer.
New faces at FESPA Digital
In addition to regular industry faces, visitors can also meet a host of first‐time FESPA exhibitors who have chosen FESPA Digital as the platform to launch their products to the European market.
Dulce Magalhães, Commercial Director at Poster Digital, Portugal comments: “We’re starting our internationalisation process and decided that FESPA, as the most comprehensive and international digital wide format print exhibition, is the right place to show our products and meet new customers.”
Fiorella De Fina, speaking as sales manager of first‐time FESPA exhibitor Locor US Corp, says: “We’ve been working in the sign industry for more than 20 years and have exhibited at many shows in the US. We have a product line that is ready for the European market and decided that 2014 is the right time for us to exhibit at a FESPA event and expand our market.”
Lior Buber, CEO of Baires Trophies Ltd, comments on exhibiting at FESPA for the first time: “After visiting the last two FESPA shows as a visitor, as well as having new products we think that FESPA is a good platform for us to introduce our products to European sublimation market.”
Roz McGuinness, Divisional Director, FESPA concludes: “With so much to see at the event, a day or two at FESPA is time very well spent. Visitors can still book affordable flights to Munich from many European cities. In the space of a few hours, European visitors can be in Munich, immersing themselves in the latest products and applications in wide format digital print.”
As well as over 500 exhibitors, numerous product launches and a host of application innovations, FESPA Digital will also present close to 100 informative seminar sessions in its Digital, Fabric, Sign and Wrap Hubs.
Tuesday, 20 May
Wednesday, 21 May
Thursday, 22 May
Friday, 23 May
* Information provided by exhibitors. Please approach individual exhibitors or their communication
representatives for further information.